Here are some tips on how to affix the artwork to your cap:
- Attach Scotch permanent adhesive dots to the back of all four corners of the artwork and press onto the cap. Add more to the center if needed.
- Apply glue along the border and press onto the cap.
- Spray paint binder clips in your school colors and clip the artwork to the cap.
- Line the border with double sided tape and press onto the cap.
- Fasten the artwork to the cap with two colorful rubber bands.
For best results, print the artwork on glossy photo paper, however, regular copy paper will also work.